Understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
2. Information About Us:
· Our Site, www.kusainbrothers.com, is owned and operated by “Kusain & Brothers” company registered in Pakistan with General Registrar of Company and Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) DEFCLAREA whose registered address is # 911, 9th Floor, Uni Shopping Centre, Abdullah Haroon Road Saddar, Karachi .
- Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- What Data Do We Collect?
- Name/Point of Contact (POC)
- Business/Company name
- Job Title
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers and postal address.
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collect).
- How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 of PTA. For more details on security see section 6 & mention below:
· We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
· Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
· Personalizing and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
· Supplying Our products and services to you;
· Personalizing and tailoring Our products and services for you;
· Responding to communications from you;
· Supplying you with email newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by following the link at the bottom of our corporate emails, or contacting us at email@example.com
- Market research;
· With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by emailAND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR post with information, news and offers on our Services and update you regarding our services AND/OR. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the PTA Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications.
· Advertisers whose content appears on Our Site may engage in what is known as “behavioral advertising” – advertising which is tailored to your preferences, based on your activity. Your activity is monitored using Cookies, as detailed below in section 12. You can control and limit your data used in this way by adjusting your web browser’s privacy settings. Please note that we do not control the activities of such advertisers, nor the information they collect and use. Limiting the use of your data in this way will not remove the advertising, but it will make it less relevant to your interests and activities on Our Site.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
· We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
· Your data will only be stored/used with concern and relevant sites.
· Data security is of great importance to us, and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
· Steps we take to secure and protect your data include:
· The use of a secure server and adequate security protection products.
· Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to us data via the internet.
- Do We Share Your Data? And What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
· In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will not, however, be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
- How Can You Control Your Data?
· When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails and at the point of providing your details).
· You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the Pakistan. The Telephone Preference Service (PTCL, any land line or cellular operator), and the Mailing Preference Service (Pakistan Postal Service or any logistic service provider). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
· You may access Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- How Can You Access Your Data?
· You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held) on free of cost. Please contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section 13.
- Contacting Us