Terms and Conditions
- Kusain & Brothers is incorporated in Pakistan under the companies ordnance, 1984 also with Pakistan Engineering council (PEC) and Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) having its registered office at Office # 911, Uni Shopping Center Abdullah Haroon Road, Saddar, Karachi, Pakistan hereinafter referred to as Kusain & Brothers which expression shall include its successors-in-interest and assignees.
- This agreement shall remain enforce until terminated according to teams contain herein.
- The fees and other charges for the services shall be as stated in Kusain & Brothers tariff, estimate or as per BOQ or all charges will be charge as per actual measurements.
- If payment is made through cheques; Service/material is subject to the clearance of cheque.
- In case of change other than BOQ or change of make made in material or task, will be charge separately to the customer.
- All type of financial terms will be decided by the both parties mutually in written agreement before execution the job and will abide by both parties (Customer and Company.
Kusain & Brothers reserve the rights to suspend or terminate the services/contract/agreement to the customer if the customer is in arrears in payment.
Kusain & Brothers reserve the rights to suspend the services/contract/agreement without any prior notice.
- All type of correspondence will be acceptable to Kusain & Brothers from customer by only assigned or authorized person/Point of Contact (P.O.C.) from client end and all correspondence by only with recognized email or with registered post only, any verbal or telephonic instruction will not entertain for assigned work, design, material specification and any kind of changing or task.
- The start date of service(s) shall be the date at which the installation / activation of service(s) is carried out by Kusain & Brothers. A job Card (Activation Confirmation / Contract agreement, Satisfaction) is also to be signed by the customer at the time of job finalized or executed.
- The customer may terminate the service(s) by giving Kusain & Brothers thirty (30) days prior written notice.
- The customer shall: 1. Complies with all notices issued by Kusain & Brothers regarding the use of the services. 2. Not be entitled to trade on our services, resell, hire, transfer, assign or otherwise dispose of the services/ material/ skilled unskilled staff or any part therefore at any time.
- Kusain & Brothers at its exclusive discretion reserve the rights to refuse its services to any party without assigning any reason.
- While every care shall be taken by kusainbrothers.com in the provision of the services kusainbrothers.com shall not be liable for any loss and damages at customer site.
- The customer shall be solely responsible for, and kusainbrothers.com shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, for insuring that in using the services all applicable laws, all type of permissions and permission fees or charges regarding services or job execution at the customer end from concern authorities like DHA, City District Government, Cantonment Board, KBCA or any concern authority.
- Kusain & Brothers makes no warranty and hereby disclaims or liabilities whatsoever in respect of and / arising out of use material or services provided to the customer. The customer shall have no remedy against company for in the material. In no events Kusain & Brothers shall be liable to the customer for any loss and damages whatsoever including any incidental consequential damages arising out of the customer’s use or inability to use the material even if company or any of its authorized representative’s advice has been advised of the possibility of defects or any claim by other party whatsoever.
- Kusain & Brothers shall not have liability whatsoever or be deemed to be in default for any delay or failure under this agreement resulting from acts beyond the control of kusainbrothers.com, including and, without limitation to the acts of regulations, acts of any governmental or supranational authority, war or national emergency, accident, fire, lightening, equipment failure.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change by Kusain & Brothers without prior notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Any notice; request or consent required of permitted to be given or may pursuant to this agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given or may when delivered in person to any authorized representative of the party to whom the communication is addressed, or when sent by registered mail, company E-mail address to kusainbrothers.com.
I have read carefully and understand all above mentioned clauses and fully agreed.